Atlantic Highlands is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida, located in the Westside district along the Intracoastal Waterway. It is a suburban community with a population of around 1,200 people. The neighborhood is known for its beautiful waterfront homes, parks, and schools.
Here are some of the things to do in Atlantic Highlands:
- Visit Atlantic Highlands Park, a small park with a playground, picnic tables, and a boat ramp.
- Go for a walk or bike ride on the Atlantic Highlands Trail, a 2.5-mile trail that winds through the neighborhood.
- Take a swim or sunbathe at one of the neighborhood’s many beaches, including Hannah Park Beach, Little Talbot Island State Park, and Fort George Island State Park.
- Play a round of golf at the Atlantic Beach Golf Club, a public course with stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Enjoy a meal at one of the neighborhood’s many restaurants, including Marker 32, The Boathouse, and Aunt Katie’s.
Atlantic Highlands is a great place to live for those who enjoy the outdoors and want to be close to the beach. The neighborhood is also home to a number of good schools, making it a good choice for families.
Here are some additional details about Atlantic Highlands:
- Population: 1,200
- Area: 0.7 square miles
- Density: 1,714 people per square mile
- Median home value: $555,000
- Stanton College Preparatory School (A+)
- Paxon School for Advanced Studies (A-)
- Darnell-Cookman Middle/High School (A-)
- River City Science Academy Middle/High School (A-)
- Douglas Anderson School of the Arts (A-)
Enjoy Learning about Atlantic Highlands? Learn about another nearby area called San Pablo.
About 5 Star Home Services
For more than two decades, 5 Star has consistently stood as the premier choice for top-notch cabinetry and renovation services in the Jacksonville area. Our seasoned team takes pride in delivering unparalleled craftsmanship and expertise. Trust in 5 Star to transform your kitchen or bathroom renovation visions into reality with our exceptional products and services!